Thursday, December 28, 2006

HIP icons

AW! I am working on adding some format icons to HIP today. Got part of it working, but for ebooks and large prints 2 icons were shown -- the book icon also shows in addition to the ebook icon or the large print icon. I looked at my config over and over again and couldn't figure out why the book icon shows up as well. AW!!!

So I decided to ask the Horizon-listserv for help. Great! Right after I posted my question, it was immediately buried under 10 other posts about SD's acquisition by Vista. And more posts about the acquisition are being generated as we speak. It's great that people are talking about this. But will someone ever see my post and answer my questions? :-( (weeping!!) I need help!!

2 comments:

Wennie Fleming said...

happy hour,
maybe a drink will help;)

Cindy said...

Don't despair: I saw your post!! But of course, I'm no help!!!.....