Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Soon to be launched -- LCPL's catalog review/rating system via Chilifresh

I'm so excited. In one week we are going to launch our catalog review/rating system via Chilifresh. I first heard about them in February on Horizon-L, and have been trying to push for it since. Lots of other Horizon libraries have signed on and it was only until last week my boss finally gave a go after we made sure we have the money to pay for it (the price is very reasonable, it's just that we were too short of money!).

Folks at Chilifresh have been very responsive even we are only still on free trail. I am so excited and hope that our patrons will like this new service. It would have been even nicer if we could do this in-house but we just don't have enough man-power or resources. Chilifresh is the second best thing! Easy to implement, takes me very little time to put it up and is quite flexible.

No comments: